WOMEN’S HEALTH PRESENTS ARE YOU GAME?
OUTDOOR SUMMER FESTIVAL IN NEW YORK ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17
- One Day Summer Festival to Feature Workout Classes, Cooking Demos, Style Lab, Beauty Lab, Nutrition Counseling, Happy Hour, Music and More -
WHAT: Women’s Health’s annual summer festival, Are You Game? returns to New York this September for the fifth year. Building on the success of last year’s events in Chicago and New York, which were attended by more than 3,000 people, Are You Game? invites women to participate in an all-day, feel-good festival that offers fitness, food, makeovers, style tips, pampering, music and more. Are You Game? will be open to the public at $10 per person with a portion of that fee going to the event beneficiary, The American Cancer Society. Any college students will receive complimentary admission with their school ID. The event will offer a host of fun activities, such as:
- Eat Smart Cooking demonstrations with MasterChef Season 1 Winner Whitney Miller
- Fitness classes including a LaBlast Class with Dancing with the Stars’ Louis Van Amstel and an Everlast Boxing Basics class with The Biggest Loser trainer Cara Castronuova
- Beauty Lab featuring manicures, summer hairstyling, makeup applications, eyebrow shaping, and massages
- Style Lab with consultations from local stylist Allison Berlin of Style Made Simple, style quizzes and shopping from local merchants
- Ask The Experts: Nutrition Counselors, Personal Trainers, and Dental Hygienist
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Happy Hour from 2-4 PM
- Live DJ spinning all day
- Free samples and raffles throughout the day
WHEN: Saturday, September 17th, 2011
10 AM – 4 PM
WHERE: Manhattan’s South Street Seaport
WHO: Women’s Health presents Are You Game? along with sponsors: Athleta, Crest, Crystal Light, Oakley, Puma and Summer’s Eve; Partners: Crunch and StarTrac; and Beneficiary: The American Cancer Society.
Register for the event and pre-register for fitness classes online at: www.areyougame2011.com. Attendees will also be able to register and pay on site. Students will receive complimentary admission with their college ID.
For more information regarding Are You Game?, please visit www.areyougame2011.com or